View active topics

(LMSC members can login to see more options)

The LMSC low air time chat

The LMSC low air time chat

Postby chris depinna » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:15 pm

Hi

I hope everyone is doing well?

Welcome to the LMSC low air time chat. This sub forum will be great place for low air time pilots to log on and chat to fellow CP/ Low airtime pilots about experiences or just get a piece of mind about a question that has been sitting at the back of your mind. All CP pilots can chat freely, whether it will be sharing a video, experience or even some kit advice, etc.

I know it can be daunting turning up to a site and seeing pilots taking off where you can be sitting on the hill with no confidence and in very unfamiliar territory especially after just leaving flight school and lost the comforts of having an instructor. We have all been there.

You can subscribe to the forum if you wish; you will also receive an email notification once a topic has been posted. This will allow you to stay current with all topics. If you wish to start your own topic please do so by using the New Topic button.

If you have any questions please feel free to let me know my email address is: lmsc.comms@gmail.com

Just be aware this will not be instructors / coaches forum anything that will endanger one’s self please consult with a qualified CFI or coach. The CFI for the LMSC is Mark Leavesley of Leavesley Aviation.

Many Thanks
Chris de Pinna
chris depinna

Return to Low Airtime Chat

Please note: forum postings represent the views of the individuals, not of the LMSC. Posts which insult or libel others will be deleted.