View active topics

(LMSC members can login to see more options)

Committee Meeting - October 2021

We are re-structuring the forums, so that all topics will appear here, rather than being split up into the various different areas. The advantage of this is that it will be easier to navigate; and topics with the most recent posts will appear at the top of the list.

Committee Meeting - October 2021

Postby Crawford Coulson » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:21 pm

Message to let members know there will be a committee meeting Monday 25th October at 7:30pm in Broseley, Shropshire.

We’ve decided to try to have 1 this year that is face to face, for old times sake :) Its late notice, entirely down to me with getting a venue sorted. Most of the agenda will be catching up on and progressing things already in hand and discussed at previous meetings. However due to ongoing and very recent issues and what is I feel a considerably 'at risk' site, I have added to the agenda a question to consider making Clunbury ‘members only’. I feel it is very likely some other sites, debated in some depth previously, will again be tabled for further discussion on ‘members only’ status. However for this meeting, the intention is to only discuss and consider Clunbury.

Should any member wish to join us, you are welcome. Please email if you wish to come and we'll confirm the venue details. Due to the continuing need to be Covid aware, spaces will by limited to keep sensible social distancing.

Should anyone wish to contribute without attending, please email the details before the meeting and it will be considered in your absence.

Thanks,
Crawford Coulson | Chairman
Email either: secretary at longmynd.org or chairman at longmynd.org
Crawford Coulson

Re: Committee Meeting - October 2021

Postby Crawford Coulson » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:38 am

In addition we have had someone volunteer to be sites coordinator. Details will be sent to club members via the webcollect email system later today. It is the committees intention to vote on this appointment at the meeting.

If you are interested and don't think you have received the email and it is also not in your junk or SPAM folder, email either of the email addresses above and we'll reply with the details.
Crawford Coulson

Return to All topics

Please note: forum postings represent the views of the individuals, not of the LMSC. Posts which insult or libel others will be deleted.