View active topics

(LMSC members can login to see more options)

LIVE Seminar with Greg Hamerton

We are re-structuring the forums, so that all topics will appear here, rather than being split up into the various different areas. The advantage of this is that it will be easier to navigate; and topics with the most recent posts will appear at the top of the list.

LIVE Seminar with Greg Hamerton

Postby chris depinna » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:28 pm

The LMSC would like to invite you to a Open XC Flying (LIVE Seminar with Greg Hamerton) for LMSC Members.
Join me for a members-only coaching seminar on cross country flying on Wednesday 3 March at 19:00 GMT.
A private link for the evening has been sent to your webcollect membership email.
It's currently restricted, but access will be open to you 10 minutes before the event.

I'll take you to the South African interior and we'll puzzle our way together on a long XC flight over the desert, pausing to question the key decision points and learn the tactics you can apply to your own flying.
Greg Hamerton has been an instructor since 1994 and loves XC. Learn more on https://flywithgreg.com/
chris depinna

Re: LIVE Seminar with Greg Hamerton

Postby marcus tett » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:05 pm

Anyone know what the password is as my password for our club website log in doesn't work on Gregs page ?
marcus tett

Postby chris depinna » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:35 pm

Hi Marcus

We sent a link out via webcolloect that will allow you to connect directly to the live stream.

Thanks

Chris
chris depinna

Postby Richard Jerman » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:12 am

Greg has sent us a link for the recording of the talk he did on Wednesday evening.

If you were unable to attend and would like to watch it please send a request to secretary@longmynd.org

Many thanks,

Rich.
Richard Jerman

Return to All topics

Please note: forum postings represent the views of the individuals, not of the LMSC. Posts which insult or libel others will be deleted.