View active topics

(LMSC members can login to see more options)

Caroline Williams

We are re-structuring the forums, so that all topics will appear here, rather than being split up into the various different areas. The advantage of this is that it will be easier to navigate; and topics with the most recent posts will appear at the top of the list.

Caroline Williams

Postby Andy Johnson » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:32 am

Hello
It is with sad writing that i have to pass on a very sad message to all friends & flyers

Sadley Caroline Williams is no longer with us after taking her own life 24th October
Its very sad and hard to believe but we never know what people go through
But ive been asked to make the best of a bad situation .. if you can

While so sad and heart breaking it is. She had it all very well planned out .. as if you knew Caroline as we did then it was going to be!!

Her pets re homed
A will done
A benefactor appointed
Funeral arrangements
And passed away in front of her Budha

Can only hope and sumise that it was how she wanted it and respect her choice

I have no more details and will post as i know any more

As you can imagine it not been easy to write this and tried & tried .. this is the best i can do
Caroline would have done it better and would have been sorted

So please pass the sad news around
But please pass it on with some love & respect that we all had for her

She would start talking to people and 15 minuits latter like you known here for years.

A great pilot
A great friend &
A great loss

Caroline RIP
Take care xx
Andy Johnson

Re: Caroline Williams

Postby Richard Jerman » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:06 am

This is terribly sad news, my condolences go out to Caroline's family and friends.
Richard Jerman

Re: Caroline Williams

Postby Crawford Coulson » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:10 pm

I loved bumping into Caroline at a flying site. I would often arrive hassled, thinking of work and rushing to get airborne. Caroline would arrive jolly, smiling, brimful of excitement and infectious enthusiasm. 5 minutes speaking with her and I would appreciate again just how lucky we are to be able to fly and not to take it for granted. She was a very talented pilot if a little doubtful of her own capabilities at times.

I didn’t know her well but I remember seeing some of her artwork on Facebook and thinking it was really amazing, how incredibly talented she was. She had some amazing adventures and latterly great companionship. All the more shocked I am by this news. Evidently she was determined, brave beyond my comprehension and had come to terms with what she needed however difficult that was.

Condolences to her family and friends; rest in peace Caroline, the hills aren't the same without you.
Crawford Coulson

Return to All topics

Please note: forum postings represent the views of the individuals, not of the LMSC. Posts which insult or libel others will be deleted.