View active topics

(LMSC members can login to see more options)

Weather data and cameras - update

We are re-structuring the forums, so that all topics will appear here, rather than being split up into the various different areas. The advantage of this is that it will be easier to navigate; and topics with the most recent posts will appear at the top of the list.

Weather data and cameras - update

Postby Dave Thomas » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:29 pm

Today the Holfuys stopped being visible on our website - all three of them. I have contacted the manufacturer to investigate.

The Long Mynd North and South cameras are all now in their permanent location, so hope that looks good for everyone. The website layout will be changed in due course, it's currently here but is already also linked from the top of the main weather page.

http://www.longmynd.org/?page_id=2938
Dave Thomas

Re: Weather data and cameras - update

Postby Dave Thomas » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:36 pm

Holfuy had a technical problem their end which they have fixed, so all is good now.
Dave Thomas

Postby David Broughton » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:21 pm

Dave,

I would just like to say how much your efforts for the club are truly appreciated by me (and no doubt many others). Your contributions regarding safety / weather prediction / hardware over the years have been outstanding. Top bloke!
David Broughton

Postby Crawford Coulson » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:07 pm

they do the job nicely, cracking view north and south! Thanks to all involved!
Crawford Coulson

Postby Howard Holt » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:42 am

Brilliant Dave well done. Couldn't agree more with Dave Broughton. Thanks for your efforts.
Howard Holt

Return to All topics

Please note: forum postings represent the views of the individuals, not of the LMSC. Posts which insult or libel others will be deleted.