View active topics

(LMSC members can login to see more options)

Week beginning Monday, 28th October

We are re-structuring the forums, so that all topics will appear here, rather than being split up into the various different areas. The advantage of this is that it will be easier to navigate; and topics with the most recent posts will appear at the top of the list.

Week beginning Monday, 28th October

Postby Geoffm » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:41 pm

I'm aware the cams/weather station aren't updating or appearing on the web site - in fact, they are working fine, it's just that the internet is down at the MGC - and other places in the valley in front - after the flooding yesterday. Nothing we can do till the ISP fixes it.

The coming week starts off mostly easterly, at least until Friday.

Monday: NE. Corndon really, which could work. Gradually picking up through the day. Cloudy though.

Tuesday: ENE, nice sunny day. Again Corndon. Maybe the Malverns, but possibly top end for there.

Wednesday: SE. And Corndon again I think.

Thursday: SSE but stronger winds, likely to be showery.

Friday: switches to SW/W.

Weekend: Saturday looks showery, Sunday looks windy.
Geoffm
Site Admin

Re: Week beginning Monday, 28th October

Postby Dave Thomas » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:39 am

Tuesday, Corndon I think is the only place except for HG's at the Malverns. Pandy does often be launchable when Kettle Sings is blown out for PG's, but Corndon I think more likely as there's supposed to be more wind further south anyway. cloudy with base about 2500ft or just above this afternoon.
Dave Thomas

Return to All topics

Please note: forum postings represent the views of the individuals, not of the LMSC. Posts which insult or libel others will be deleted.