View active topics

(LMSC members can login to see more options)

Long Mynd bottom landing field - further update

We are re-structuring the forums, so that all topics will appear here, rather than being split up into the various different areas. The advantage of this is that it will be easier to navigate; and topics with the most recent posts will appear at the top of the list.

Long Mynd bottom landing field - further update

Postby kevin williams » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:41 pm

I’ve now received feedback from Paul the landowner of Fir Tree farm.
Paul stated that there have been many hurdles to overcome and setbacks in the sale of his property since he had last met with me. Suffice to say his property including the Btm landing field have not yet ‘technically’ been sold subject to contract.
Paul further stated that there are negotiations currently taking place and he will be in a much better position to update me on progress when he returns from his holiday in Greece on 20th September.
So, in the mean time the status quo continues regarding our none use of the Btm landing field.
I’ll post a further update as soon as there is something substantive to say which I expect will be just after 20th Sept 2019.
kevin williams

Return to All topics

Please note: forum postings represent the views of the individuals, not of the LMSC. Posts which insult or libel others will be deleted.