View active topics

(LMSC members can login to see more options)

Reminder - parachute repack Monday 11th Feb

We are re-structuring the forums, so that all topics will appear here, rather than being split up into the various different areas. The advantage of this is that it will be easier to navigate; and topics with the most recent posts will appear at the top of the list.

Reminder - parachute repack Monday 11th Feb

Postby Dave Thomas » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:19 pm

For those intending on coming, if you haven't already informed us, I'd appreciate you confirming that you are and what time to help ensure pilots don't have to wait too long for floor space :-
email Lmsc.safety at gmail.com

Monday 11th February 2019 from 5.00 pm till 10.00 pm

It will be a self repack session, but there will be pilots there to help and advise. Please bring your instruction manual and most essential of all, your harness. The LMSC will pay for the room hire, so it won't cost you anything.

I have a huge supply of proper rubber bands for everyone - size 8 - 7/8ths inch * 1/16th inch as advised by BHPA - some reserves might require a few larger ones - please check your instruction manual if in doubt.

Victoria Hall
High Street
Broseley
Shropshire
TF12 5EX
Dave Thomas

Re: Reminder - parachute repack Monday 11th Feb

Postby Dave Thomas » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:44 am

Quite a few booked in for 5pm now, and a few for 7pm, so if you have not let me know yet and do intend on attanding, it may be better to hold off coming until after teatime so the first few will have cleared the floor area. But please do come - everyone should be either doing it at home, sending it off for a repack with a qualified packer, or coming to one or other of the clubs around the country who are holding repack sessions.
Dave Thomas

Re: Reminder - parachute repack Monday 11th Feb

Postby Dave Thomas » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:05 pm

The hall is right in the centre of the village, it doesn't have it's own off-street parking, but I think I parked in the library car park last time we did a repack there.

Click on the picture to get it full size.
Attachments
VictoriaHall.jpg
Dave Thomas

Return to All topics

Please note: forum postings represent the views of the individuals, not of the LMSC. Posts which insult or libel others will be deleted.