View active topics

(LMSC members can login to see more options)

Social - Curry Night 23rd Jan

We are re-structuring the forums, so that all topics will appear here, rather than being split up into the various different areas. The advantage of this is that it will be easier to navigate; and topics with the most recent posts will appear at the top of the list.

Social - Curry Night 23rd Jan

Postby Brian Sanders » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:25 pm

Sian is arranging an awesome curry night to be held at the Jaipur lounge Church Stretton on 23rd Jan at 7pm.
It’s all you can eat £11.95 a head pay on the night. If you don’t like Indian food you can order English off the menu, just need numbers atm so just let Sian know if you are free and want a fun night with great food.

Contact Sian on 07977385673 or email sianleavelsey@yahoo.com to book your place.
Brian Sanders

Re: Social - Curry Night 23rd Jan

Postby Sian Leavesley » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:39 pm

Hi Everyone, please let me know if you are coming to the curry night on 23rd Jan, jaipur lounge Church Stretton 7pm £11.95 a head all you can eat pay on the night. Just drop me an email sianleavesley@yahoo.com or let me know on here, need to know numbers and it would be nice to see as many of you there as poss :D
Sian Leavesley

Return to All topics

Please note: forum postings represent the views of the individuals, not of the LMSC. Posts which insult or libel others will be deleted.