View active topics

(LMSC members can login to see more options)

Cross country flying Skills clubnight

We are re-structuring the forums, so that all topics will appear here, rather than being split up into the various different areas. The advantage of this is that it will be easier to navigate; and topics with the most recent posts will appear at the top of the list.

Cross country flying Skills clubnight

Postby Dave Thomas » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:46 pm

Reminder that it is on next Monday 8pm in Bridnorth. There's a fair number of pilots already said they are coming so should be a good Q & A night for everyone to benefit from each others thoughts.

Upstairs room at the Crown, High Street, Bridgnorth, WV16 4DB
Dave Thomas

Re: Cross country flying Skills clubnight

Postby Brian Sanders » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:05 pm

Thanks for putting this on, was a lot of food for thought here, and particularly interesting to get three individuals outlooks and see how their personalities are represented in their flying.
Brian Sanders

Postby james allcock » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:21 pm

Absolutely agree.
Thanks very much to the sky gods for sharing their ideas and analysis.
It’s really generous of you to give your time on such a miserable winter’s night. It was a real ‘pea souper’ in places on the drive home.
Sessions like this help to stoke the ‘dream factory’ during the long British winter...
Not long now till nights start getting shorter again.
james allcock

Postby Steve Watts » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:57 am

Yeah thanks to Dave for orchestrating and getting us all together and his and Kai's words
of wisdom, also for getting me way out of my comfort zone not having the best of social skills :D .

Roll on next season and more fun and adventure!
Steve Watts

Postby james allcock » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:36 pm

Pah!
You were excellent Mr Watts!
An amusing and humble skilfull presentation - all the better without the dreaded PowerPoint in my view.
Quote of the night in there too: “I have the breaking strain of a soggy chip” when asked about choosing which site to head to
james allcock

Return to All topics

Please note: forum postings represent the views of the individuals, not of the LMSC. Posts which insult or libel others will be deleted.