View active topics

(LMSC members can login to see more options)

Worst September Ever.

We are re-structuring the forums, so that all topics will appear here, rather than being split up into the various different areas. The advantage of this is that it will be easier to navigate; and topics with the most recent posts will appear at the top of the list.

Worst September Ever.

Postby Graeme Baird » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:18 pm

In the 42 years I have been flying, this is the least amount of airtime I have ever had in the month of September. I have literally flown for 10 minutes in the first week of the month, and it doesn't look good for the next week - a possible window on Saturday. Roll on Algo in November.
Graeme Baird

Re: Worst September Ever.

Postby Crawford Coulson » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:08 pm

Really hope you got out today Graeme, a bit of September consolation was on offer! I only flew twice. First for 2 hours then for 3 1/4 hours. Only a call of nature forced the interruption!!! One of the best paragliding evenings I’ve ever had with restitution lift and a superb sunset from the air!
Attachments
P1020164.JPG
Crawford Coulson

Re: Worst September Ever.

Postby Graeme Baird » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:56 am

At last, some nice flying - I had 5 flights - 90 minutes in all. The most amazing thing about yesterday was - where were the hangies? roughly 40 pg's, but not a sign of even one hang glider!
Graeme Baird

Return to All topics

Please note: forum postings represent the views of the individuals, not of the LMSC. Posts which insult or libel others will be deleted.