Big Bash 2016: Saturday, 14th May, 7 for 7.30
NOW FULLY BOOKED FOR MEALS! Of course, if you can’t come for the meal, you can still just turn up for a drink and chat.
(You may also be able to eat in the rest of the pub, rather than the private room the LMSC is in, but that needs to be arranged direct with the Inn on the Green).
The LMSC Annual Bash (with prizes) has now been booked for the evening of Saturday, 14th May 2016, at the INN ON THE GREEN – WENTNOR (http://www.theinnonthegreen.net). From 7.30 pm.
Camping is available within 30 yards of the pub, so driving home may not be necessary; bookings can be made at: http://www.greencaravanpark.co.uk/ Note that the camping is run separately from the pub.
Mark Leavesley has additionally offered to hold a Ground Handling Clinic on the day (free to members).
- Fish and Chips mushy or garden peas or full salad
- Slow cooked beef in mushroom and red wine gravy
- Chicken breast with leek and stilton sauce
- 8oz Gammon with egg or pineapple or both
- Lamb shank in minted gravy
- Lasagne and garlic bread
- Grilled salmon with asparagus and white wine sauce
- (V) Spinach and ricotta cannelloni
- (V) Apricot and goat cheese nut roast
- (V) Mushroom brie cranberry wellington
All served with a choice of chips, new potatoes, or mash and vegetables, or salad.
- A selection of sweets is available, selected on the evening